April 4, 2013
Location: Room 1D
Time: 10:00 AM
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Welcome new Board Member, Scott Garber, DC
- Presentation of FCLB pin to new Board members
- Approve Agenda
- Review March 7, 2013 minutes
10:15 AM Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-090[CV] (Tabled)
10:30 AM Application for Licensure:
10:40 AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Julie Brady, Esq.
11:05 AM Investigative Matters: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- Facility Inspections
11:20 AM FYI:
- Attestation Report: CH-3362 [JJ] dated 3/5/13 & CH-1724[TG] dated 3/22/13
11:30 AM Associate Executive Director’s Monthly Monitoring Report
11:40 AM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Harling)
11:50 AM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Slak)
- Applications: # 3339-
12:00 PM Applications for Consent Agreement Monitors:
12:05 PM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Update on regulations
- Scope of practice question regarding concussion evaluation of athletes
12:20 PM Correspondences:
- Email from Dr. Daniels regarding advertising on Groupon (dated 3/15/13)
- Letter from Elijah B. McKay: regarding GMC requirements for licensure (dated 3/12/13)
- Letter from Dr. Miraglia: regarding ce compliance with board regulations(dated 3/25/13)
- Letter from Dr. Goldberg: regarding new FMLA policy for MBTA (dated 3/22/13)
12:30 PM Presentation of Governor’s Citation for Dr. Kirk Shilts, D.C.
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Debra Macko
- Lisa Conant
- Ryan Means
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
*** Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Chiropractors board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than April 2nd , 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after April 2nd, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.