April 5, 2012 Location: Room 1D Time: 10:00AM
Evacuation Procedures (staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- March 1, 2012 minutes
10:10 AM New Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-072 (MM)
- CH-12-074 (MD)
- CH-12-078 [PG]
10:30 AM Settlement Negotiations: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-10-068 [NECH] Mary Pixley
10:45 AM Case Update: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-045;046; 047; 048 [ML]
10:50 AM Settlement Negotiations: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-064 [PC Facility] Julie Brady
11:05 AM Final Decision and Order
- CH-11-075 [RC]
11:15 AM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Harling)
11:25 AM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Fernandez)
- Applications: # 2839 -
11:30AM Renewed Petition for Termination of Probation:
- CH-06-141 [IA]
11:45 AM Petition for Termination of Probation
- CH-09-019 [PT]
- CH-10-080 [WB]
12:05 PM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
12:15 PM Correspondences:
- Letter from William M. Maykel, D.C. re: Request for Board Ruling on use of Oxygen Concentrators (dated 2/13/12)
- Letter from Rebecca Caplan, D.C. requesting extension of time to complete continuing education requirements for renewal of licensure (dated 3/27/12)
- Email from Frank Rondinelli re: the use of surface EMG machine by staff (dated 3/27/12)
- FYI- Letter from Theodore L. Johnson, Jr., D.C., MS re: whether needle EMG is taught to students as part of the Chiropractic Medicine Program at the National University of Health Sciences (dated 2/27/12)
- FYI- Email from Horace C. Elliot regarding Part IV Examiners Meeting at the NBCE (dated 3/14/12)
- FYI- Email from Kelly Web re: Proposed Amendment to PACE Policies & Procedures (dated 3/27/12)
12:30 PM Discussions
- Facility Licensure
- Comments from Mark Davini, DC regarding facility licensure and solo practice (letter dated 1/22/12).
- Memorandum form Sheila York, Board Counsel on Chiropractic Facilities (dated 2/23/12)
- Draft Policy on Chiropractic Practice Protocol for the Treatment of Non-human Vertebrates (Dr. Harling)
- Veterinary Board Guidelines for Complementary and Alternative Veterinary Medicine dated April 10, 2008
- M.G.L. c. 112 §58
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Jessica Wescott, DC, MSACN
- Tyler Lamson, D.C.
2:00 PM New Business:
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.