May 3, 2012 Location: Room 1D Time: 10:00AM
Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- April 5, 2012 minutes
- Nominations for Board Officers
10:15 AM New Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-080 (MST)
- CH-12-081 (NQCS Facility)
- CH-12-085 (MC Facility)
10:30 AM Investigative Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-063 (AB)
10:45 AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Mary Pixley
- CH-11-095 (CY)
11:00 AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Julie Brady
- CH-12-045; -046; -047;-048 (ML)
11:10 AM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Harling)
11:20 AM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Fernandez)
- Applications: #
11:25 AM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Open Meetings Law
- Conflict of Interest Law
- Email from Robert Brett Sherry, D.C. requesting advice from the Board on the use of certain newer modalities and their potential availability to Chiropractors in Mass. (dated 4/12/12)
- Email from Maegan Istok requesting waiver of 90 days waiting period after failing exam (dated 4/23/12)
- Letter from Michael Rauch, DC requesting approval of CEs for 2011-2012 (dated 2/16/12)
- Letter from Melissa Marr requesting reinstatement of license (dated 3/5/12)
- FYI- Email from Professional Boundaries , Inc. regarding Ethics Course Announcement (dated 4/4/12)
- Facility Licensure
- Letter from Mark Davini, DC regarding facilities licensure (dated 4/6/12)
- Discussion regarding Facility Names and the use of “medical”
- 233 CMR 4.10, 4.13, 5.04
- Facility Application Process
- Printouts from the Boards website including, directions, solo practice licensure questions, FAQs, etc.
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Arthur Billings
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.