1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
June 5, 2014 Location: Room 1D Time: 10:00AM
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
- Approve Agenda
- Review April 3, 2014 Public minutes and April 3, Executive Session minutes
- Election of Board Officers
GMC Application reviews: [Closed Executive Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 21(a)(1)]
- Dr. G. Ouellette - application approval for licensure.
- Rhys Preston, DC
Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Update on Proposed regulations
- Whether certifying student athletes to return to play after non-head related injury is within the chiropractic scope of practice?
- Delegation of certain licensing or monitoring decisions in between board meetings
Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Garber)
CE Applications Report: (Dr. Storozuk)
- Applications: # 3690 -3742
- PACE recognized providers
- App #909
- Facility #15
Lunch/New Licensee Interview:
- Megan Bratton
- Bill Wertman
- Stephen Maroon
- Benjamin Goudreau
- Ryan Messina
- Jaclyn Debs
- Jordanne Murphy
- Letter from Affiliated Monitors (dated 4/14) re: 10 yrs of Quality Independent Monitoring
- Letter from Dr. K. Schagen (dated 4/15/14) re: billing
- Letter from UWS (dated 4/23/14) re: preceptorship with Dr. G. Mara
- MCS Letter (dated 5/6/14) re: approval for preceptorship in MA
- Medical Necessity (Dr. Harling)
- Transfer of ownership
- Sports Medicine
- Proposed Revisions to Guideline on Fee Discounts & Discount Payment Plans
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Chiropractors board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than June 3rd, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after June 3rd , 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.