June 6, 2013
Location: Room 1D
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- Review April 4, 2013 minutes
- Election of Board Officers
10:15 AM Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-090 [CV] (Tabled)
- CH-13-058 [CH]
10:40 AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Julie Brady, Esq.
10:55 AM Investigative Matters: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- Review of data (Tabled from prior meeting)
11:00 AM Final Decision: [Closed Quasi Judicial Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 18]
- CH-10-061 [BCC]
11:10 AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Mary Pixley, Esq.
- CH-10-062, 063, 064 [DJ]
11:25 AM GMC: [Executive Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 21(a)(1)]
11:45 AM GMC: [Executive Session G.L. c. 30A, s. 21(a)(1)]
12:00 PM Facility Request for Waiver re: Experience of CHoR:
- CHoR License #App 855 and Lic #481Eric Roseen
12:15 PM Associate Executive Director’s Monthly Monitoring Report
12:20 PM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Harling)
12:25 PM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Storozuk)
- Applications: # 3350-3428
- Revisit #3258; 3271; 3306; 3324; 3329 & 3337
12:30 PM Monitoring Application:
- CH-12-010 [SCHC]
12:35 PM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Update on regulations
- Follow-up matters tabled for legal input:
- Letter from Dr. Goldberg re: new FMLA policy for MBTA (dated 3/22/13)
- Potential policy on applicants with criminal history
- Scope of practice question regarding concussion evaluation of athletes
12:45 PM Correspondences:
- Letter from Dr. Galeas (dated 4/7/13 requesting ce extension/enc: ce certification
- Email from Dr. Wiesman (dated 4/10/13) re: EMG
- Email from Dr. Wrightington (dated 4/19/13) re: NRT
- Email from Dr. Goyette (dated 5/20/13) re: Scope of practice?
- Email from Dr. Maykel (dated 5/30/13) re: Scope of practice
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Binh Nguyen
- Malori Tinsley
- Cameron M. Brown
- Janine Pulley
- Joshua Harpel
- Kristy Downey
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Chiropractors board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than June 4th , 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after June 4th , 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.