June 7, 2012
Location: Room 1D
Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- May 3, 2012 minutes
- Election of Board Officers
10:15 AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]Julie Brady, Esq.
10:30 AM Reinstatement of License Conference:
- CH-06-016 (GK)
10:45 AM GMC: [Discuss GMC – Executive Session 30A, 11 A1/2 (1)]]
- R. T.
11:00 AM Probation Termination:
11:15 AM Probation Termination:
11:30 AM Probation Termination:
11:45 AM Conference:
12:00 PM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]Mary Pixley, Esq.
12:20 PM Final Decision & Order: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Sheila York, Esq.
12:30 PM Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-078[PG] (Tbl’d from May meeting)
12:55 PM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Harling)
1:00 PM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Fernandez)
- Applications: # 2999 - 3024
1:05 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Michael O’Keefe
- Thomas Ball
- I. Marcus Lathrop
- Ian Nurse
2:05 PM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Letter from Atty Dalpe re: IMR Chiro question (5/10/12)
- Letter from Atty Biedak following up on an advisory opinion forwarded on February 21, 2012 (5/2/12)
- Letter from Monte Horne, D.C. re: CH-09-070 (4/20/12)
2:25 PM Correspondences:
- Email from PCS re: Candidate Mikaela Manning, applied with a foreign education background. School is not a C.C.E. accredited Chiropractic College(dated 5/2/12)
- Letter from Ilan Amar, D.C. Petition & Application for Dual Solo Practice Site (5/2/12)
- Letter from Jonathan N. Group, DC requesting reinstatement (dated 5/15/12)
2:45 PM Discussions
- Facility Licensure
- Draft Regulations [Dr. Baritz]
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.