June 7, 2012
Location: Room 1D
Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- May 3, 2012 minutes
- Election of Board Officers
10:15 AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]Julie Brady, Esq.
10:30 AM Reinstatement of License Conference:
- CH-06-016 (GK)
10:45 AM GMC: [Discuss GMC – Executive Session 30A, 11 A1/2 (1)]]
- R. T.
11:00 AM Probation Termination:
11:15 AM Probation Termination:
11:30 AM Probation Termination:
11:45 AM Conference:
12:00 PM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]Mary Pixley, Esq.
12:20 PM Final Decision & Order: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Sheila York, Esq.
12:30 PM Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-078[PG] (Tbl’d from May meeting)
12:55 PM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Harling)
1:00 PM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Fernandez)
- Applications: # 2999 - 3024
1:05 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Michael O’Keefe
- Thomas Ball
- I. Marcus Lathrop
- Ian Nurse
2:05 PM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Letter from Atty Dalpe re: IMR Chiro question (5/10/12)
- Letter from Atty Biedak following up on an advisory opinion forwarded on February 21, 2012 (5/2/12)
- Letter from Monte Horne, D.C. re: CH-09-070 (4/20/12)
2:25 PM Correspondences:
- Email from PCS re: Candidate Mikaela Manning, applied with a foreign education background. School is not a C.C.E. accredited Chiropractic College(dated 5/2/12)
- Letter from Ilan Amar, D.C. Petition & Application for Dual Solo Practice Site (5/2/12)
- Letter from Jonathan N. Group, DC requesting reinstatement (dated 5/15/12)
2:45 PM Discussions
- Facility Licensure
- Draft Regulations [Dr. Baritz]
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .