Date: August 1, 2013
Location: 1000 Washington St
Boston, MA 02118
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
11:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
11:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- Review June 6, 2013 minutes
11:10 AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Julie Brady, Esq.
11:30 AM Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-090 [CV] (Tabled)
- CH-13-060 [NR]
- CH-13-062 [JS]
- CH-13-063 [MM]
- CH-13-064 [RN]
- SA-CH-13-012 [RW]
12:30 PM Investigative Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
12:50 PM CHoR Interview: (CF Lic #424)
1:10 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Justine Paula
- Brian Austin
- Herbert Curtis, Jr.
2:10 PM Associate Executive Director’s Monthly Monitoring Report
2:20 PM Probation Termination Requests:
- CH-09-087,088,113 [TR]
- CH-10-007;008 [JD]
3:05 PM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Harling)
3:10 PM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Storozuk)
- Applications: # 3431-
3:15 PM Final Decision and Order By Default:
3:25 PM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Follow-up matters tabled for legal input:
- Letter from Dr. Goldberg re: new FMLA policy for MBTA (dated 3/22/13)
- 2007 Peer Review
- Updated on proposed regulations
3:45 PM Correspondences:
- Letter from Gene Ouellette, D.C. (dated 6/7/13) re: Scheduling an appearance before the Board
- Email from Dr. Spine re: whether physical exams & measuring pain before & after meds are within the scope of practice (dated 7/15/13)
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Chiropractors board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than July 30th , 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after July 30th , 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.