August 2, 2012
Location: Room 1D
Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- June 7, 2012 minutes
10:10 AM Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-088 [CH]
10:35 AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]Mary Pixley, Esq.
- CH-10-046 thru 049[GK]
10:55 AM Probation Termination:
11:15 AM Probation Termination:
11:35 AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]Julie Brady, Esq.
- CH-12-048 [AMG]
- CH-12-064 [SOR]
11:50 PM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Harling)
12:00 PM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Fernandez)
- Applications: # 3031 - 3073
12:05 PM Final Decision & Order: [Closed quasi judicial session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, s.18]
12:15 PM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Update to proposed regulations
- Required time period for maintenance of advertisements under 233 CME 4.13
12:35 PM Correspondence
- Letter from Licensee No. 1354, regarding sanction from Board of Pharmacy (dated 6/8/12)
- Letter from Albert A. Couillard (dated 7/24/12)
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
1:05PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Jessica Camplese
- Albert Couillard
- Sean Norkus
- James Gomes
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.