September 5, 2013
Location: Room 1D
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- Review June 6, & August 1, 2013 minutes
- Investigative Annual Report
10:10 AM Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-090 [CV] (Tabled)
10:30 AM GMC: [Executive Session – closed session pursuant to G.L.30A]
10:45 AM GMC: [Executive Session – closed session pursuant to G.L.30A]
11:00 PM Investigative Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
11:15 PM Investigative Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
11:30 PM CHoR Interview: (CF Lic #424)
11:45 PM Settlement Discussion: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Mary Pixley, Esq.
12:00 PM Final Adjudicatory Decisions: [Closed Quasi-Judicial Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 18]
12:30 PM Probation Termination Requests:
- CH-09-034; 035[KF & MC Facility]
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Leslie Vazoulas
2:00 PM Associate Executive Director’s Monthly Monitoring Report:
2:05 PM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr.Garber)
2:10 PM Discussion:
- RE: Online continuing education
2:20 PM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Storozuk)
- Applications: # 3472 - 3481
2:25 PM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Follow-up matters tabled for legal input:
- FMLA policy for MBTA (tabled 8/1/13)
- Request for Advisory Ruling
2:45 PM Correspondences:
- Letter from Elaine Papp, RN (dated 7/26/13) re: Are physical exams within scope of practice
- Letter from Sofia Krmpotich (dated 7/26/13) re: An Anglo-Euopean College of Chiropractic in England if it’s acceptable with MA
- Email from Dr. Melander re: Is purchasing crash reports & advertising services with a person injury lawyer within the scope of practice (dated 8/1/13)
- Email from Dr. Haberstroh (dated 8/5/13) re: can chiropractors utilize & bill for PEMT
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Chiropractors board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than September 3rd , 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after September 3rd , 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.