October 4, 2012
Location: Room 1D
Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- Review September 6, 2012 minutes
- Board Annual Update from Office of Investigations [Alan Van Tassel]
10:20 AM Investigative Matters: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-090[CV] Tabled 9/6/12
- Investigations Intake #13-807
10:55 AM Reinstatement of Licensure Conference:
11:20 AM GMC: [Executive Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 21(a)(1)]
11:35 AM Probation Termination:
- CH-09-002[DP Facility]
11:55 AM Interview Of Proposed CHoR: (CF App #826)
- CHoR License #826 John Duffy, DC
12:15 PM Interview Of Proposed CHoR: (CF App #426)
- CHoR License #426 Eric Ledin, DC
12:35 PM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Julie Brady, Esq.
- CH-12-048[AMG] Tabled 9/6/12
12:55 PM CE Audit Responses: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Pam Mogavero
1:10 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
2:10 PM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Mary Pixley, Esq.
- CH-11-103 [MV]
2:20 PM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Harling)
2: 23 PM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Fernandez)
- Applications: # 3103 -
2:35 PM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Update on proposed regulations
- Suggested revisions to Nutrition Policy
- Delegation of authority to review criminal history of applicants
- Legislative research updated
- Litigation update
- Letter from Jeffrey A. Smith, D.C. (dated 8/31/12)
- Solo Practice Licensure Questions (proposed change) Dr. Baritz
- Board Requests more info on identification issues re: Solo practitioners [Alan Van Tassel]
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.