1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
January 5, 2012
Location: Room 1D
Facility Briefing ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- December 1, 2011 public minutes
10:20 AM New Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-045; 046; 047; 048[JF]
10:55 AM Report Conference:
- CH-10-007;008[JD] & Monitor Dr. Fanselow
11:10 AM Probation Termination:
11:25 AM Probation Termination:
11:40 AM Investigative Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
12:00 PM Facility Waiver Request:
- CHoR License #483 Jennifer Bishop, D.C.
12:20 PM Facility Request:
- CHoR (CF App # 791) Erin Cranstoun, D.C.
12:40 PM Settlement Negotiations: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
12:50 PM Case Monitoring Update:
- CH-07-090[JD]5th Report 12/1/11
- CH-07-016[BH] 7th Report 12/14/11
- CH-08-016[LC]Final Report 11/29/11
- CH-08-031[DCF] Request Facility Probation Termination
- CH-09-015[JM] Quarterly Report 9/20/11
- CH-10-080[WB] Final Report 12/7/11; CE’s & CAP 12/13/11
- CH-10-006[RA] 1st Report 12/21/11
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Dr. Megan Gazda
2:00 PM CE Applications:
- Applications: #2809-283
2:05 PM Legal Report: Sheila York, Esq.
Update on status peer review regulations
2:10 PM Old Business:
- Email [RW] 11/18/11 Advisory Request re:scope of practice
2:15 PM Correspondence:
- CE Waiver Request[AW] 11/26/11
- Letter: [NJ] 11/27/11
- Email: Physiotherapy question 12/12/11
2:35 PM New Business:
- Individuals Willing to act as Monitor/Auditor Lists
- Draft Guideline – Nutrition-Dietary Advice
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.