Date: October 7, 2010
Place: Room 1D
1000 Washington Street, Boston
Facility Briefing (staff)
10:00AM Chairman's Message:
10:05AM General Business:
• Approve Agenda
• September 2, 2010 minutes
• September 2, 2010 executive minutes
10:30AM Facility Applications:
• App # 704 Waiver Request: Dr. Andrew Mutter
10:45AM Case Monitoring Update:
• CH-05-045[DM] & Attorney Guekgueian
• CH-06-006[AG] CE Approval
• CH-08-015[DL] Initial Report
• CH-09-015[JM] 1st Report
• CH-10-007;008[JD]1st Report
• CH-00-052; 99-002; 99-025; 99-026; 99-027[PB] 8th Report
• CH-05-032;038[MG] 11th Report
• CH-10-012[SN] 2nd Report
• CH-09-020[DS] 1ST Report
11:30AM New Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
• CH-10-082; 083[TW] & Facility
• CH-10-089; 090[MS] & Facility
12:00PM Investigatory Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 11 2s. 65C]
12:15PM Legal Report: Sheila York, Esq.
12:30PM Monitors Applications:
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
• Lapanh Tran
• Majid Sababi
2:00PM Investigatory Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 11 2s. 65C]
• R. C., DC - to Discuss Medical Review
2:15PM Executive Director's Report: Stephen J. Nemmers, Deputy Director
2:20 PM Correspondence:
• Frank Biedak, Esq. - Response to Regs;Compliance Auditing Process; Follow-up
• Kantorosinski Chiro, Inc.: Response to Regs
• 2010 Report to the MCS - Dr. Le Bel
• Dr. O'Day's Request Records
• Pre-pay Comment Letter
2:30PM CE Applications: Dr. Krohn, D.C.
• Subcommittee Applications: #2406 - #
• Reconsider Application: #2169
2:20PM Old Business:
• App #685- Kenneth Ramos - Compliance Plan
• Discussion: Canada CCE
• CCE Letter
• National University Letter
2:4 0 PM New Business:
• Self Pay Draft Policy Guidelines
• Draft: Discount & Payment Plans
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.