November 1, 2012
Location: Room 1D
Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- Review October 4, 2012 minutes
10:20 AM Investigative Matters: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-090[CV] (Tabled 10/4/12)
10:50 AM Probation Termination
11:05 AM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Update on proposed regulations
11:20 AM Executive Director’s Report
11:25 AM Associate Executive Director’s Report on Compliance Monitoring
11:40 AM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Harling)
11:45 PM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Fernandez)
- Applications: # 3149 -
11:50 AM Correspondence:
- Letter from Jeffrey A. Smith, D.C. requesting that the Board expunge his record of discipline (dated 8/31/12) [Tabled 10-4-12]
- FYI- Letter from Online Continuing Education Courses re their Newsletter: Chiropractic Education Updates for Licensing Boards (dated October 1, 2012)
12:00 PM Discussions:
- Solo Practice Licensure Questions (proposed change) Dr. Baritz [Tabled 10-4-12]
- Board Requests more info on identification issues re: Solo practitioners [Alan Van Tassel] [Tabled 10-4-12]
- Whether to grant Continuing Education Credits to licensees for teaching CE seminars and how this relates to board members who present or attend board seminars
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Douglas Wine
- Soffhea Gervais
- Daniel Shaver
- Brendan Riordan
- Adam B. Wadel
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.