December 6, 2012 Location: Room 1D Time: 10:00AM
Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- Review November 1, 2012 minutes
10:10 AM Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-090[CV] (Tabled 11/1/12)
- CH-13-029 [HD]
- CH-13-027 [SJ]
- CH-13-028 [MC and R Facility]
10:30 AM CE Audit Responses: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Pam Mogavero
10:50 AM Investigative Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- SA-CH-12-007 [MD]
11:10 AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Sheila York, Esq.
11:20 AM Associate Executive Director’s Monthly Monitoring Report
11:35 AM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Harling)
11:45 AM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Slak)
- Applications: # 3166-3185
11:50 AM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Update on proposed regulations
12:00 PM Correspondences:
- Letter from Sarah S. Benson of the NY State Education Department regarding licensure by endorsement for applicant, Debra A. Macko (dated 11/2/12)
- Review of Application file of Debra A. Macko.
- FYI- Email from Pamela Jarboe, DC regarding withdrawal of request for CE credit for upcoming seminar, “Animal Practice and Chiropractic Philosophy as it Relates to Current Models of Neurology” (dated 11/1/12)
12:10 PM Discussions:
- Draft Regulation Changes- Scope of Practice (Dr. Baritz)
- Chiropractic Massage- (Dr. Slak)
- Email from Lauren Hamm to Dr. Slak dated 11/15/12
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Brenna Werme
- Adam Burch
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .