December 6, 2012 Location: Room 1D Time: 10:00AM
Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- Review November 1, 2012 minutes
10:10 AM Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-090[CV] (Tabled 11/1/12)
- CH-13-029 [HD]
- CH-13-027 [SJ]
- CH-13-028 [MC and R Facility]
10:30 AM CE Audit Responses: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Pam Mogavero
10:50 AM Investigative Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- SA-CH-12-007 [MD]
11:10 AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Sheila York, Esq.
11:20 AM Associate Executive Director’s Monthly Monitoring Report
11:35 AM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Harling)
11:45 AM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Slak)
- Applications: # 3166-3185
11:50 AM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Update on proposed regulations
12:00 PM Correspondences:
- Letter from Sarah S. Benson of the NY State Education Department regarding licensure by endorsement for applicant, Debra A. Macko (dated 11/2/12)
- Review of Application file of Debra A. Macko.
- FYI- Email from Pamela Jarboe, DC regarding withdrawal of request for CE credit for upcoming seminar, “Animal Practice and Chiropractic Philosophy as it Relates to Current Models of Neurology” (dated 11/1/12)
12:10 PM Discussions:
- Draft Regulation Changes- Scope of Practice (Dr. Baritz)
- Chiropractic Massage- (Dr. Slak)
- Email from Lauren Hamm to Dr. Slak dated 11/15/12
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Brenna Werme
- Adam Burch
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.