December 5, 2013
Location: Room 1D
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
- Approve Agenda
- Review September 5, 2013 minutes and Nov. 7, 2013 minutes
Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
Investigative Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- App #879
GMC: [Executive Session – closed session pursuant to G.L.30A, s. 21(a) (1)]
Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
PCS Presentation: [Executive Session – Closed – pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(7) to comply with the confidentiality of exam materials under M.G.L. c. 4, § 7, para 26(l)]
- James Lehman, Phd, Director of Test Development and Psychometrics for PCS
Associate Executive Director’s Monthly Monitoring Report:
Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Garber)
CE Applications Report: (Dr. Storozuk)
- Applications: # 3527 - # 3541
Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Update on proposed regulations
- Report on pending legal matters
- Record Retention
- Draft Advisory
- Discipline for FY03 – FY13 [Alan VanTassel]
- Presentation to Candidates for Licensure [Dr. Slak]
- Letter from Geoffrey G. Nathan, Esq. regarding CH-14-004 Application for modification re: substitute coverage (dated 11/24/13)
- Email from Dr. Lynn LeBel, DC regarding Request for an Advisory (dated 10/16/13)
- Letter from Joseph Giampa regarding request for advisory re: his employment (dated 10/30/13)
- Letter from R. Scott Jerger and Jonathan C. Smale of Field Jerger, LLP regarding Dry Needling and Violations of FDCA and Food and Drug Administration Rules (dated 11/13/13)
- Email from Dr. B. Ryan (dated 9/30/13) re: whether implementing a patient rewards program is within the scope of practice of chiropractors
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Chiropractors board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than December 4th , 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after December 4th , 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.