1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
May 12, 2011
Location: Room 1D
Facility Briefing ( staff)
10:00AM Chairman's Message:
10:05AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- April 7, 2011 minutes
- Nomination for Officers (FY2011/12)
10:15AM Settlement Conference:
[Closed Session under G.L. c. 112, 65c]Mary Pixley, Esq.
- CH-10-060 (Boston Community Chiropractic)
- CH-10-061 (L.D.)
- CHoR Request: License #734 John Swift, D.C.
- Renewal of Expired Facility License[MF]
- CH-06-021 [MF] with Monitor CAP
11:00 AM Probation Termination:
- CH-02-012; 05-032; 038 [MG] Probation Termination[ 11:30]
- CH-07-128[SC] 13 th Report, CE's & Probation Termination[ 11:45]
- CH-08-009 [CJ] Probation Termination [ 11:00]
- CH-09-017 [VB] CE's & Probation Termination [ 11:15]
12:00AM Case Monitoring Update:
- CH-05-045; 07-039 [DM] 1 ST Report, CAP & CM
- CH-06-149; 152-167; 172;173 [PM] 5 th Report
- CH-07-090[JD] 3 Reports 10/19/10; 1/25/11 & 4/27/11
- CH-07-121 [AB] 12 th Report
- CH-07-124;125 [RH] 5 TH Report
- CH-08-072[MS] 4 th Report
- CH-09-015 [JM] 2 nd Report
- CH-09-020 [DS] 2 nd Report
- CH-09-072; 084 [DS] CE Approval
- CH-09-087;088 [TR] 4/27/11 Report
- CH-10-012 [SN] 4 th Report [11:30]
- CH-10-065 [SB] CE Approval
12:15AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-09-098; 11-003 [FW]
- CH-11-065 [SC] Proof of CE's
- CH-11-073[TB] No material
12:20 AM Legal Report: Sheila York, Esq.
- Update Proposed Regulations
12:25PM Monitors Applications:
- CH-08-040 [Back & Neck]
- CH-10-066 [First Choice Rehab]
- CH-10-080 [WB]
12:35AM CE Applications:
- Subcommittee Report: Applications: #2554- 2610
1:00PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Dr. Sara Morrissey
- Dr. Richard Brodsky
- Dr. Meghan Schaffer
2:30PM New Business:
- FCLB 2011 Annual Meeting update Dr. LeBel
- NBCE 2011 Annual Meeting update Dr. Shilts
- Licensee Compliance Monitor Guidelines discussion Dr. LeBel
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.