July 7, 2011
Location: Room 1D
Facility Briefing ( staff)
10:00AM Chairman's Message:
10:05AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- June 2, 2011 minutes
- Election of Board secretary & CE subcommittee
10:20AM Case Monitoring Update:
- CH-05-045, et.al[DM] 2 nd Report 5/27/11
- CH-06-141[IA] 12 th Report 5/26/11
- CH-07-089[JK] 5 th Report 6/16/11
- CH-07-096[GF] Final Report 5/26/11
- CH-07-106[BH] 6 th Report 6/22/11
- CH-07-124;125[RH]6 th Report 6/15/11
- CH-08-016[LC] 2 nd Report 6/15/11
- CH-08-072[MS] 4 th Report 4/21/11
- CH-08-077[MC]3 RD Report 4/28/11
- CH-09-015[JM] 3 rd Report 6/15/11
- CH-10-007;008[JD] Comp. Plan & CAP
- CH-10-080[WB]1 st Report 4/1/11 & CAP
- CH-10-012[SN] 5 th Report 6/7/11
11:00AM Probation Termination:
11:15AM New Cases [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-11-018;019;026;027[JG ] & [BNF]
12:00PM CE Applications: Dr. Marsha Krohn
- Subcommittee Report: Applications: #2622 - 26
12:10PM Settlement Negotiations: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Julie Brady, Esq.
- CH-10-073; 11-076[DS]
- CH-10-046 to CH-10-049 [GK] Sheila York, Esq.
12:30PM Legal Report: Sheila York, Esq.
- FYI: Application update [JC]
- Requesting to revise November 2010 minutes regarding Dry Needling discussion
1:00PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Dr. Laura Gregor-Hodne
- Dr. Bruce Fischer
- Dr. Christina Seibert
- Dr. Todd Zuelzke
- Dr. David Dorn
2:00PM Settlement Negotiations: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]Alvin Liu, Esq.
2:10PM Monitor Application:
2:15PM Old Business:
- Monitor Letters Update
2:30PM New Business:
- Scope of practice discussion: Refer to: CMR 4.01 & MGL 112 sec 89/definition of chiropractic
- Discussion of more efficient disposition of monitor reports
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.