August 4, 2011
Location: Room 1D
Facility Briefing ( staff)
10:00AM Chairman's Message:
10:05AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- Board Member Contact list
- July 7, 2011 minutes
10:10AM Case Review: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-11-093[KF]Appeal of citation
10:30AM Settlement Negotiations: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]Mary Pixley, Esq.
- CH-10-046 - 049[KG]
10:40 AM Investigative Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-11-018;019;026;027[FR ]
11:00 AM Facilities Waiver Requests:
- CHoR License #753 Peter Chang, D.C.
- CHoR License #433 Dana Lewis, D.C.
- CHoR License #762 Thomas Fiese (owner of Facility) & Stephen Teta D.C.
11:30 AM Settlement Negotiations: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]Julie Brady, Esq.
- CH-11-084 thru 086[GF]
- CH-10-073; 11-076[DS]
- CH-10-072; 11-078[B&N]
12:00 PM Probation Termination:
- CH-07-096 (GF)
12:20 PM CE Applications: Dr. Jose M. Fernandez
- Subcommittee Report: Applications: #2650 - 267
- Revisit #2617
12:30PM Legal Report: Sheila York, Esq.
- Dry Needling discussion
- BC/BS Issues
1:00PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Dr. Faith Miller
- Dr. Kelly Wickenkamp
- Dr. Louis Zwirble
- Dr. Justin Mariano
- Dr. Timothy Murzycki
2:00PM GMC: [Discuss GMC - Executive Session 30A, 11 A½(1)]
2:10PM Case Monitoring Update:
- CH-06-138[LW] 7/1/11
- CH-06-202[MS]CAP 7/12/11
- CH-07-007; 008[JD] 4 TH Report 7/21/11
- CH-07-096[GF] Request Probation
- CH-08-016[LC] CAP 6/21/11
- CH-08-039[TH] 1 ST Report 7/1/11
- CH-09-015[JM]CAP 7/19/11
- CH-09-019[PT] 5 th Report 7/21/11
- CH-09-092[People's Best] 1 st Quarterly Report 7/28/11
- CH-10-066[FCR] 1 st Quarterly Report 7/19/11
- CH-10-067[BC] Letter 7/1/11
- CH-11-020, 021, 022[MH] Extension - monitor names
- CH-11-074[DO] CE Approval 7/21/11
2:40PM New Business:
- Scope of practice discussion: Refer to: CMR 4.01 & MGL 112 sec 89/definition of chiropractic
- Discussion of more efficient disposition of monitor reports
- Dr. Kahler - Request license application extension
- Dr. Davini - CHoR Inquiry
- Solo/Facility Issues
- Chiro Interns serving in a MA Chiropractic office
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.