1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
September 1, 2011
Location: Room 1E
Facility Briefing ( staff)
10:00AM Chairman's Message:
10:05AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- August 4, 2011 minutes
- Board annual update from Office of Investigations [Alan Van Tassel]
10:20AM New Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
10:45AM Settlement Negotiations: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Mary Pixley, Esq.
- CH-10-076; 077[ML]
11:00 AM Probation Termination:
11:15AM Probation Termination:
11:30AM Investigative Conference [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-11-018; 019; 026; 027 [BNF & JG]
11:45AM Facilities Waiver Request:
- CHoR License #433 Dana Lewis, D.C.
- CHoR License #742 Erin Cheslock,D.C.
12:15PM Settlement Negotiations: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] July Brady, Esq.
- CH-11-002 [LM Facility]
12:30 PM GMC : [Closed Executive Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 21]
12:45 PM Case Monitoring Update:
- CH-07-096[[GF] Ce approval 8/18/11
- CH-09-013; 014; 024; 025;026; 027[JS]3 rd Report 8/11/11
- CH-09-035[MC & Rehab] CM 8/1/11
- CH-09-087; 088;09-113[TR]5 th Report 7/28/11
- CH-10-007;008[JD] CAP 8/1/11 & 4 th Report 7/21/11
1:00PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Dr. Todd Zuelzke
- Dr. Jesse Mead
- Dr. Paul Dion
2:00PM Legal Report: Sheila York, Esq.
- Request from licensee for advisory opinion regarding chiropractors contacting injured parties identified in police reports and offering chiropractic services.
- Delegation of Authority
- Update on proposed regulations
2:20PM CE Applications: Dr. Jose M. Fernandez
- Subcommittee Report: Applications: # 2699-
- CCE - 8/16/11
2:30PM New Business:
- Scope of practice discussion: Refer to: CMR 4.01 & MGL 112 sec 89/definition of chiropractic
- Discussion of more efficient disposition of monitor reports
- Chiro Interns serving in a MA Chiropractic office (Dr. Baritz)
- EHR Policy Comments discussion (Dr. Harling)
- Monitoring non-practicing disciplined licensees (Dr. Slak)
- Policy Guidelines on Practice Compliance Plans (former Board Member Dr.Shilts) 8/15/11
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.