December 2, 2010
Location: Room 1D
Facility Briefing ( staff)
10:00AM Chairman's Message:
10:05AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- November 4, 2010 minutes
- CH-08-072- Clinical Monitor discussion [GD] 10:45
- CH-08-086; 07-090- Clinical Monitor discussion [KM] 11:00
- CH-11-009- Peer Review/Conflict Resolution [BW] 10:30
11:15AM Facilities :
- License #193 Waiver Request: Dr.Blackwood- Probation Issue
- App #717 Waiver Request: Drs. M. & L. Quick-(Name Change)
10:45AM Case Monitoring Update:
- CH-06-006[AG] CE'S
- CH-06-171;174; 07-002[LQ]
- CH-06-180; 184; 07-003;005[MQ]Probation Termination
- CH-07-071; 08-052[LF]Probation Termination
- CH-08-015[DL] E & B Exam
- CH-08-016[LC] Initial report
- CH-09-087; 088; 113[TR]
11:30AM New Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
11: 45 Old Case:
- CH-10-084[DC] BME Response
11:50AM Legal Report: Sheila York, Esq.
- Superior Court Quigley Decision
12:05PM Settlement Offer: [Closed Session under G.L. c. 112, 65c] Mary Pixley, Esq.
- CH-10-086 (D.C.)
12:15PM Settlement Offer: [Closed Session under G.L. c. 112, 65c] Clinton Dick, Esq.
12:30PM Monitors Applications:
- CH-10-067 [BC]
12:40PM CE Audit: Alan Van Tassel:
- CE audit status
12:50PM CE Applications: Dr. Krohn, D.C.
- Subcommittee Applications: #2470 - 2481
- Reconsider Application: #
1:00PM Insurance Subcommittee Meeting:
- Dr. Le Bell & Dr. Shilts
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Micah Amato
- Joseph Casalino
- Erin Gauthier
- Stephen Stellfox
2:00PM Executive Director's Report : Stephen J. Nemmers, Deputy Director
2:00PM New Business:
- Policy Guideline
- F. Biedak Advisory letter
- Lisa Wood-CH-1823(News Article)
- Aaron Droun (Regulation Issues)10/19/10
- SCUHS (Regulation Issues
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.