March 3, 2011
Location: Room 1D
Facility Briefing ( staff)
10:00AM Chairman's Message:
10:05AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- February 3, 2011 minutes
10:15AM Tabled Items:
- Facilities: CF #428, CHoR Request: Thomas Welch, D.C.
- License Reinstatement: Dr. Gene Ouellette [Ex. Session under c.30A, s. 11A½(1)]
10:30AM New Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-11-074 [DO]
10:45AM Case Monitoring Update:
- CH-06-021 [MF] 7 th Report & CAP
- CH-07-096 [GF] 2 nd Report
- CH-08-077 [MC] 2 nd Report
- CH-08-009[CJ] Final Report
- CH-09-13;14;24;25;26;27[JS] 1 st Report
- CH-09-017 [VB] 3 rd Report
- CH-09-087; 088;113 [TR] 3 rd Report
- CH-10-006 [RA]Update
- CH-10-067 [BC] CAP
10:55AM Legal Report: Sheila York, Esq.
11:00AM Investigative Conference: [Closed Session under G.L. c. 112, 65c]
- SA-CH-11-006 [TA]
11:15AM CE Applications:
- Subcommittee Report: Applications: #2537-
11:30AM Settlement Offer: [Closed Session under G.L. c. 112, 65c] Mary Pixley, Esq.
- CH-10-085 [RG]
11:45PM New Business:
- Chiropractic Facility Ownership [Giampa] CF #67, #68 & #206
- Professional Boundaries, Inc
- NBCE & FCLB 2011 delegate assignments
1:00PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Hanh Doan
- Mike Melander
2:15PM Compliance Plan Discussion:
4:30PM Certificates of Appreciation
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.