Meeting of 2/6/13
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a.m.
1. Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Discussion of the minutes of the December 05, 2012 meeting.
3. Parties invited to appear.
Karen Hickman, to request an apprentice extension
Expedito D’Almeida, to request an apprentice extension
J.R.: Character review: Closed Executive Session G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(1)
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
A. Board Member recusals.
B. Follow-up remaining questions from For Eyes Optical Company
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/Apprentice Wall Certificates.
David Griggs, CA (needs practical)
3190 Gerthy Corbett Stephen Marsella
3295 Jocelyn Amaral Margaret Dimock
3296 Leah Marie Malinosky Paul Elliott
3297 Althea Karaharisis Karen Ruscio
6348 Rohan Sayroo
6349 Timothy Taylor
6. Discussion of Practical Exam. Executive Session under G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(7) and G.L. c. 4, § 7, 26(l)
7. Discussion of Communications.
8. Upcoming Board Meeting dates 3/6, 4/3, 5/1, 6/5, 8/7, 9/4, 10/2, 11/6, 12/4
9. Items not reasonable anticipated by the Chairman.
10. Discussion of Investigative Cases – Closed Session G.L. c. 112, § 65C
11. Quasi – Judicial Session. Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 18
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.