1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 2/1/12 meeting.
3. Parties to appear and petition the Board regarding Apprentice Extensions:
Expedito DeAlmeida - previous extension granted – learning english trying to pass ABO.
Mark Henrie – To appear and request a medical accommodation regarding the inability to use lensometer.
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
A. Discussion of over the counter contact sales without a prescription.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates.
Apprentice Wall Certificate
6. Discussion of Practical examination.
7. Discussion of communications.
A. Discussion of pre-approved Optical Management Courses to satisfy the terms of Consent Agreement
8. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates:
4/4, 5/2, 6/6, 8/1, 9/5, 10/3, 11/7, 12/5
9.11:00 a.m. - Statistical data on Case Reports, Staff Assignments, and Inspection
Updates. Quasi-Judicial Session/Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.