1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 2/1/12 meeting.
3. Parties to appear and petition the Board regarding Apprentice Extensions:
Expedito DeAlmeida - previous extension granted – learning english trying to pass ABO.
Mark Henrie – To appear and request a medical accommodation regarding the inability to use lensometer.
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
A. Discussion of over the counter contact sales without a prescription.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates.
Apprentice Wall Certificate
6. Discussion of Practical examination.
7. Discussion of communications.
A. Discussion of pre-approved Optical Management Courses to satisfy the terms of Consent Agreement
8. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates:
4/4, 5/2, 6/6, 8/1, 9/5, 10/3, 11/7, 12/5
9.11:00 a.m. - Statistical data on Case Reports, Staff Assignments, and Inspection
Updates. Quasi-Judicial Session/Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)