Meeting of 5/9/12
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 4/4/12 meeting.
3. Parties to appear:
A. Mike Horan - Eyehealthvision, Dartmouth - to discuss approval for educational training.
B. James Cohen - Apprentice of 3+ years has not taken exams
C. Christine King - to appear to discuss licensure reinstatement request.
D. Shellee Gerhardt - to appear to discuss licensure reinstatement request
E. Kristie Ohman - D0 - 10 - 566 to discuss the terms of her probation
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/Apprentice Extension Requests.
6. Discussion of Practical examination.
2 communications were received from Roy Ferguson regarding feedback from the March 24, 2012 practical examination.
7. Discussion of communications.
A. A communication from Marc Henrie
8. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates:
6/6, 8/1, 9/5, 10/3, 11/7, 12/5
9. Discussion of the Conflict of Interest and Open Meeting
10.11:00 a.m. - Statistical data on Case Reports, Staff Assignments, and Inspection
Updates. Quasi-Judicial Session/Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.