Meeting of 5/9/12
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 4/4/12 meeting.
3. Parties to appear:
A. Mike Horan - Eyehealthvision, Dartmouth - to discuss approval for educational training.
B. James Cohen - Apprentice of 3+ years has not taken exams
C. Christine King - to appear to discuss licensure reinstatement request.
D. Shellee Gerhardt - to appear to discuss licensure reinstatement request
E. Kristie Ohman - D0 - 10 - 566 to discuss the terms of her probation
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/Apprentice Extension Requests.
6. Discussion of Practical examination.
2 communications were received from Roy Ferguson regarding feedback from the March 24, 2012 practical examination.
7. Discussion of communications.
A. A communication from Marc Henrie
8. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates:
6/6, 8/1, 9/5, 10/3, 11/7, 12/5
9. Discussion of the Conflict of Interest and Open Meeting
10.11:00 a.m. - Statistical data on Case Reports, Staff Assignments, and Inspection
Updates. Quasi-Judicial Session/Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .