Meeting of 5/8/13
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1D, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping matters including emergency procedures)
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 3/6/13 meeting and 4/3/13 subcommittee meeting.
3. Parties invited to appear:
A. Parties to discuss credit for experience - Beverly Paiva and Lou Cambio to discuss Lynn Pimental’s apprentice hours
B. Apprentice Extension Request(s): Elizabeth Canning, Sean Delay, Dayne Kelly, Amy - Lynn
Martin, Timothy Ponusky, Marlen Tejada, Lisa Tomaszeski,
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/
Apprentice Certificates. Applications: Christine Chan (RI), Robert Dunn, Michelle Durand,
Robert Hiller (NY), William Maurice (TN), Lynn Pimental, Herbert Randolph (CT)
6. Discussion of Communications.
A. Communications regarding practical examination
B. Thank you letter to Sandra LeBlanc for serving on the Board.
C. Jocelyn Amaral – submittal of breakdown of hours.
D. Communication from Kenneth Melton.
E. Lynn Sullivan to discuss inactive license.
7. Upcoming Board Meeting dates 6/5, 8/7, 9/4, 10/2, 11/6, 12/4
8. Items not reasonable anticipated by the Chairman within 48 hours of meeting.
9. 11:00 a.m. – Discussion of cases (Closed Session under G.L. c. 112, s. 65C)/ Quasi-Judicial Session (Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 18)
DO-13-058, SA-DO-13-002, SA-DO-13-005, SA-DO-13-006, DO-13-077, DO-12-008, DO-13-004
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Dispensing Opticians Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 we will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after May 6, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.