Meeting of 6/6/12
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 5/9/12 meeting.
3. Parties to appear:
A. Deputy Wallace - To discuss the Apprentice Training Agreement.
B. Denyse Blandina - To discuss reinstating her license.
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5.Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/Apprentice Extension Requests.
6.Discussion of Practical examination.
7.Discussion of communications.
8. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairwomen.
9. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates:
8/1, 9/5, 10/3, 11/7, 12/5
10.11:00 a.m. - Statistical data on Case Reports, Staff Assignments, and Inspection
Updates. Quasi-Judicial Session/Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)