Meeting of 6/6/12
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 5/9/12 meeting.
3. Parties to appear:
A. Deputy Wallace - To discuss the Apprentice Training Agreement.
B. Denyse Blandina - To discuss reinstating her license.
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5.Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/Apprentice Extension Requests.
6.Discussion of Practical examination.
7.Discussion of communications.
8. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairwomen.
9. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates:
8/1, 9/5, 10/3, 11/7, 12/5
10.11:00 a.m. - Statistical data on Case Reports, Staff Assignments, and Inspection
Updates. Quasi-Judicial Session/Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.