Meeting of 8/14/13
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1D, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping matters including emergency procedures)
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 6/5/13 meeting.
3. Parties invited to appear:
A. Requests for apprentice extensions.
B. Requests to reinstate license.
Timothy C. Dickens DO - 6106, X - 2/8/09
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
A. Communication from ‘For Eyes’.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/
6. Discussion of Practical Exam.
7. Discussion of Communications.
A. ABO/NCLE Exam Scores
B. September 19-22, NCSORB Board and Business Meeting,
ABO/NCLE National Conference
8. Upcoming Board Meeting dates 9/4, 10/2, 11/6, 12/4
9. Items not reasonable anticipated by the Chairman within 48-hours of meeting.
10. 11:00 a.m. - Discussion of cases (Closed Session under G.L. c. 112, s. 65C) / Quasi-Judicial Session (Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 18).
11. A motion to adjourn.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Dispensing Opticians Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 we will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after August 12, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.