Meeting of 8/14/13
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1D, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping matters including emergency procedures)
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 6/5/13 meeting.
3. Parties invited to appear:
A. Requests for apprentice extensions.
B. Requests to reinstate license.
Timothy C. Dickens DO - 6106, X - 2/8/09
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
A. Communication from ‘For Eyes’.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/
6. Discussion of Practical Exam.
7. Discussion of Communications.
A. ABO/NCLE Exam Scores
B. September 19-22, NCSORB Board and Business Meeting,
ABO/NCLE National Conference
8. Upcoming Board Meeting dates 9/4, 10/2, 11/6, 12/4
9. Items not reasonable anticipated by the Chairman within 48-hours of meeting.
10. 11:00 a.m. - Discussion of cases (Closed Session under G.L. c. 112, s. 65C) / Quasi-Judicial Session (Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 18).
11. A motion to adjourn.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Dispensing Opticians Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 we will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after August 12, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.