Meeting of 9/4/13
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 09:00 a.m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping matters including emergency procedures)
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 8/4/13 meeting.
3. Parties invited to appear:
A. 9:00 a. m. – Closed session case discussion (Closed Session under G.L. c. 112, s. 65C)
DO - 13 - 147.
B. 10:00 a.m. – Open session discussions
1. Gary Peterson to discuss apprentices.
2. Michael F. Plante, X-11 to discuss reinstatement.
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/Apprentice Certificates.
Daniel W. Pfaffenbach, FL
6. Discussion of Practical Exam.
7. Upcoming Board Meeting dates 10/2, 11/6, 12/4
8. Items not reasonable anticipated by the Chairman within 48-hours of meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Dispensing Opticians Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 we will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after August 30, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.