Meeting of 9/5/12
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a.m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 8/1/12 meeting.
3. Rachael Ayers to appear to discuss her licensure application.
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/Apprentice Extension Requests.
Applications for Practical
Elaine M. Cipriano
Patrick LaValle, Sr.
Alan F. Levy
Pattijo N. Simard
6. Alan VanTassel to discuss Consumer Tip.
7. Discussion of communications.
A. August 17, 2012 Communication from Judi L. Sterne regarding change in business address.
B. August 2, 2012 communication from Enrique Palacios regarding moving out-of-state for 4 years to attend Optometry School.
8. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates 10/3, 11/7, 12/5.
9. Items not reasonable anticipated by the Chairman.
10.11:00 a. m. - Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
1. Prosecutor Mary Pixley to appear and discuss DO - 11 - 094.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.