Meeting of 10/2/13
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:30 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping matters including emergency procedures)
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 9/2/13 meeting.
3. 10:30 a.m. - Parties invited to appear:
A. Closed session case discussion - (Closed Session under G.L. c. 112, s. 65C)
B. Open session discussions
1. Discussion of licensure applications.
a. Laura E. DiGeronimo
b. Ariane Sabatinelli
2. Apprentice Extension Requests
a. Anthony Dominguez
b. Sara Hoeflick
c. Despina Athanasiadis
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/ Wall Certificates / Apprentice Certificates.
6. Upcoming Board Meeting dates 11/6, 12/4
7. Discussion of Communications.
8. Discussion of Election of Officers.
9. Items not reasonable anticipated by the Chairman within 48-hours of meeting. Annual statistics for cases, staff assignments, inspections and site visits.
10. A motion to adjourn.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Dispensing Opticians Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 we will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after September 30, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.