Meeting of 10/3/12
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a.m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 9/5/12 meeting.
3. The following parties to appear:
Dave Wallace, Apprentice Training /John Bresnahan, Office of Investigations to discuss inspections of facilities to train apprentices and apprentice extension procedure.
Shari Kaye to appear and request reinstatement X-1999.
Ruben Martinez to appear to discuss apprentice time
Elaine M. Kenney Cipriano to discuss apprentice time.
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall
Certificates/Apprentice Wall Certificates.
6. Discussion of the Practical exam.
7. Discussion of communications.
A. September 12, 2012 Communication from Sandra Southworth regarding evaluation of Penn State Opticianry Program.
8. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates 11/7, 12/5.
9. Election of Officers.
10. Items not reasonable anticipated by the Chairman.
11. 11:00 a. m. - Discussion of case statics / Quasi - Judicial Session. (Closed Session)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .