Meeting of 10/5/11
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 9/7/11 meeting.
3. Parties to appear to request reinstatement of Licensure:
A. Gary Hoffman – DO - 4840 X - 11/15/1999
B. Kristen Gove - DO – 10 -147
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Board Member Fogg to discuss ABO and NCLE requirements with
Apprentice Training and Continuing Education.
6. Discussion of the 2011 ABO-NCLE National Education Conference.
7. Election of Officers.
8. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall
Certificates/Apprentice Extension Requests/Reinstatement Request:
9. Discussion of communications.
10. Upcoming meeting dates are 11/2, 12/7.
11. Statistical data on Case Reports, Staff Assignments, and Inspection
Updates. Quasi-Judicial Session/ Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.