Massachusetts Board of Dispensing Opticians
Regular Meeting Agenda
Meeting of 11/6/13
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping matters including
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 10/2/13 meeting.
3. Introduction of new Board Member Thomas R. Merrill.
4. Applicants to request apprentice extensions:
A. Jose Zavalla
B. Susan A. Fennessey
C. Brenda Susana
5. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
A. Communications regarding examination
6. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/
Vianny L. Martinez
7. Upcoming Board Meeting date 12/4.
Proposed 2014 dates: 2/5, 3/5, 4/2, 5/7, 6/4, 8/6, 9/3, 10/01, 11/5, 12/3.
8. Discussion of Communications.
A. NSORB Minutes of 9/21/13 Meeting.
9. Discuss of Board objectives.
10. Items not reasonable anticipated by the Chairman within 48-hours of meeting.
11. 11:00 a.m. - Discussion of cases (Closed Session under G.L. c. 112, s. 65C) /
Quasi-Judicial Session (Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 18).
12. A motion to adjourn.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Dispensing Opticians Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 we will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after November 1, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.