Meeting of 11/7/12
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a.m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 10/3/12 meeting.
3. The following parties to appear:
A. Blair Wong, OAM - official update on the OAM 's "Purchasing Prescription Glasses On-Line and The Potential Harm To Consumers" Awareness Campaign.
B. Stephen Farebrother - VSP Outline - out of network submission
C. Joseph Celi - practical exam
D. Erica LaFontaine - practical exam
E. Brandon Adelizzi - apprentice credit
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/Apprentice Wall Certificates.
6. Discussion of the Practical exam.
7. Discussion of communications.
8. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates 12/5.
2012 - 2/6, 3/6, 4/3, 5/1, 6/5, 8/7, 9/4, 10/2, 11/6, 12/4
9. Items not reasonable anticipated by the Chairman.
10. 11:00 a. m. - Discussion of case statics / Quasi – Judicial Session. (Closed Session)
1. Pamela Mogavero – SA-DO-13-001
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.