Meeting of 11/7/12
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a.m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 10/3/12 meeting.
3. The following parties to appear:
A. Blair Wong, OAM - official update on the OAM 's "Purchasing Prescription Glasses On-Line and The Potential Harm To Consumers" Awareness Campaign.
B. Stephen Farebrother - VSP Outline - out of network submission
C. Joseph Celi - practical exam
D. Erica LaFontaine - practical exam
E. Brandon Adelizzi - apprentice credit
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/Apprentice Wall Certificates.
6. Discussion of the Practical exam.
7. Discussion of communications.
8. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates 12/5.
2012 - 2/6, 3/6, 4/3, 5/1, 6/5, 8/7, 9/4, 10/2, 11/6, 12/4
9. Items not reasonable anticipated by the Chairman.
10. 11:00 a. m. - Discussion of case statics / Quasi – Judicial Session. (Closed Session)
1. Pamela Mogavero – SA-DO-13-001
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .