Meeting of 11/2/11
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 10/5/11 meeting.
3. Welcome Board Member, William Carleton.
4. Parties to appear:
A. David Wallace, Director of Apprentice Training
B. Shelle Gerhardt - DO- 4871 X- 06/30/2003, reinstatement of licensure.
C. Paul Smith - DO-11-013, reinstatement of licensure
5. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
6. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall
Certificates/Apprentice Extension Requests.
7. Discussion of Practical examination.
8. Discussion of communications.
A. Elizabeth Hardy, temporary retirement of license request.
9. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates:
12/7, 2/1, 3/7, 4/4, 5/2, 6/6, 8/1, 9/5, 10/3, 11/7, 12/5
10. Statistical data on Case Reports, Staff Assignments, and Inspection
Updates. Quasi-Judicial Session/ Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
11. A motion to adjourn.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.