Meeting of 11/2/11
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 10/5/11 meeting.
3. Welcome Board Member, William Carleton.
4. Parties to appear:
A. David Wallace, Director of Apprentice Training
B. Shelle Gerhardt - DO- 4871 X- 06/30/2003, reinstatement of licensure.
C. Paul Smith - DO-11-013, reinstatement of licensure
5. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
6. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall
Certificates/Apprentice Extension Requests.
7. Discussion of Practical examination.
8. Discussion of communications.
A. Elizabeth Hardy, temporary retirement of license request.
9. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates:
12/7, 2/1, 3/7, 4/4, 5/2, 6/6, 8/1, 9/5, 10/3, 11/7, 12/5
10. Statistical data on Case Reports, Staff Assignments, and Inspection
Updates. Quasi-Judicial Session/ Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
11. A motion to adjourn.