Massachusetts Board of Dispensing Opticians
Regular Meeting Agenda
Meeting of 12/4/13
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping matters including
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 11/6/13 meeting.
3. Applicants to request apprentice extensions:
A. Sara Hoeflick,
B. Susan A. Fennessey
C. Brenda Susana
4. Robert Dunn to appear to discuss credit for previous education.
5. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
6. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/
7. Upcoming Board Subcommittee Meeting date 1/8.
2/5, 3/5, 4/2, 5/7, 6/4, 8/6, 9/3, 10/01, 11/5, 12/3.
8. Discussion of Communications.
A. 11/4/13 – Letter on the commission on Opticianry Accreditation.
9. Items not reasonable anticipated by the Chairman within 48-hours of meeting.
10. 11:00 a.m. - Discussion of cases (Closed Session under G.L. c. 112, s. 65C) /
Quasi-Judicial Session (Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 18).
11. A motion to adjourn.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Dispensing Opticians Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 we will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after December 2, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.