Meeting of 12/5/12
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a.m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 11/7/12 meeting.
3. The following parties to appear:
A. Blair Wong, OAM - official update on the OAM 's "Purchasing Prescription Glasses
On-Line and The Potential Harm To Consumers" Awareness Campaign. (Postponed)
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall
Certificates/Apprentice Wall Certificates.
6. Discussion of the Practical exam.
7. Discussion of communications.
8. 2013 meeting dates:
2/6, 3/6, 4/3, 5/1, 6/5, 8/7, 9/4, 10/2, 11/6, 12/4
9. Items not reasonable anticipated by the Chairman.
10. 11:00 a. m. - Discussion of case statistics / Quasi – Judicial Session. (Closed Session under G.L. c. 112, s. 65C)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.