Meeting of 12/7/11
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 11/2/11 meeting.
3. Parties to appear:
A. Sandra Kirk
B. Colleen Brown - DO-06-016
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
A. Discussion of over the counter contact sales without a prescription.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/Apprentice Extension Requests.
Suzanne Poirier, Licensed VT & Virginia
Erica Bush, Licensed Arizona
6. Discussion of Practical examination.
A. Communication from Sarah Kelly regarding examination.
7. Discussion of communications.
A. Evelia Barragan, California Walmart employee seeking credit for her experience in California.
8. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates:
2/1, 3/7, 4/4, 5/2, 6/6, 8/1, 9/5, 10/3, 11/7, 12/5
9. Statistical data on Case Reports, Staff Assignments, and Inspection
Updates. Quasi-Judicial Session/Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
10. A motion to adjourn.