Meeting of 6/1/11
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1E, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 5/4/11 meeting.
3. Parties to appear:
- 10:00 a. m. - Demonstration of the NCSORB National Practical Exam.
First part of presentation in Open Session
Second part - Executive session G.L. c 30A §21(7), G.L. c. 66, §10, G.L. c. 4, § 7, Twenty-sixth (l).
- Petition to reinstate a license RB DO -10 - 269.
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/Apprentice Extensions/Transcripts/Board issued apprentice Certificates.
Daniel Delisle, CT.
A. Melissa Higgins - was not scheduled for may exam needs extension until January.
B.Helene Watson -was unclear that she needed to take the NCLE needs extension until January.
Transcript credit for the following:
David T. Murphy
Board issued Apprentice Certificates:
Paula C. Casagrande
Carlos Cordeiro Madureira
Rodney K. Davis
Lisa Ann Harvey
6. Discussion of communications.
A.) Update on non-payment letters from 1) Pearl Vision
2) Tammy Porides, 3) Linda Gibeault
7. Upcoming meeting dates are 8/3, 9/7, 10/5, 11/2, 12/7.
8. Quasi Judicial Session, Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A Section 18
9. Discussion of the cases. (Closed session)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.