Meeting of 6/1/11
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1E, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 5/4/11 meeting.
3. Parties to appear:
- 10:00 a. m. - Demonstration of the NCSORB National Practical Exam.
First part of presentation in Open Session
Second part - Executive session G.L. c 30A §21(7), G.L. c. 66, §10, G.L. c. 4, § 7, Twenty-sixth (l).
- Petition to reinstate a license RB DO -10 - 269.
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates/Apprentice Extensions/Transcripts/Board issued apprentice Certificates.
Daniel Delisle, CT.
A. Melissa Higgins - was not scheduled for may exam needs extension until January.
B.Helene Watson -was unclear that she needed to take the NCLE needs extension until January.
Transcript credit for the following:
David T. Murphy
Board issued Apprentice Certificates:
Paula C. Casagrande
Carlos Cordeiro Madureira
Rodney K. Davis
Lisa Ann Harvey
6. Discussion of communications.
A.) Update on non-payment letters from 1) Pearl Vision
2) Tammy Porides, 3) Linda Gibeault
7. Upcoming meeting dates are 8/3, 9/7, 10/5, 11/2, 12/7.
8. Quasi Judicial Session, Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A Section 18
9. Discussion of the cases. (Closed session)