Meeting of 5/4/11
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1E, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 4/6/11 meeting.
3. 11:00 a. m. - DO -11 - 073 - Compliance Monitoring.
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates.
A. Apprentice Extensions - 1. Heidi Marshall 2. Melissa J. Higgins
B. Wall Certificate - 1. Kellie Q. Keplinger, DO 4968
6. Discussion of communications.
A. Communications from Apprentice Training
1. Pearl Vision
2. Tammy Pondes
3. Linda Gibeault
4. Lynsey Sicksch, Luxottica
7. Discussion of the Practical Exam.
8. Upcoming meeting dates are 6/1, 8/3, 9/7, 10/5,11/2, 12/7.
9. Presentation of the CE Audit/ Discussion of the cases. (11:00 a.m. - Closed Session)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.