Meeting of 10/6/10
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1G, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 8/4/10 meeting.
3. 11:00 a. m. parties to appear and request apprentice extensions:
4. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall
5. Discussion of communications.
6. Investigative Unit Supervisor, Alan Van Tassel to discuss audit.
7. Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
8. Election of Officers.
9. The Upcoming 2010 Meeting dates are 11/3, 12/1.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.