Meeting of 11/3/10
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 10/6/10 meeting.
3. Parties to appear:
A. 10:15 a. m. - Jim Car and David Tower, Masscor to appear before the Board .
B. Maria (Cila) Carvalho, requesting reinstatement of 03 apprenticeship together with her Manager Michelle Bolarinho, the Regional Manager, Michael J. Horan from Eye Health Vision Center.
C. Brian Lewis, DO5040 X-01- to discuss reinstatement and work options
4. Board Counsel to discuss his projects:
A. Possible modifications to the Benjamin Franklin agreement.
B. Review of Practical Examination Contract Expiration.
C. Interpretation of Statutes for Doctors and their Employees.
D. Board Vote on consent reinstatements.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates.
Robert Ouellette, NH
6. Discussion of communications.
7. Investigative Unit Supervisor, Alan Van Tassel to discuss audit.
8. Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
9. The next meeting date is 12/1. Upcoming 2011 meeting dates are:
1/5 , 2/2, 3/2, 4/6, 5/4, 6/1, 8/3, 9/7, 10/5,11/2, 12/7