Meeting of 12/1/10
Held at 1000 Washington Street, Room 1E, Boston, MA at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 11/3/10 meeting.
3. Parties to appear:
A. 10:00 a.m. - Edward Pelham, School of Optometry to address the Board.
B. 10:15 a.m. - Regina Clavette - requesting reinstatement of apprenticeship has not passed pre-requisite exams.
C. 10:30 a.m. - James Curry, requesting reinstatement of apprenticeship has passed ABO exam.
D. 10:45 a.m. - Sarah Kelley - passed ABO, NCLE, needs 6 months more work experience was on a maturity leave.
E. 11:00 a.m. - Susan Hahn, U.S. Vision to discuss policies regarding customer record requests. (DO-11-050 May go into closed session for discussion)
4. 1:00 p.m. - Lunch break.
5. Update on the National Practical Exam.
6. Discussion of modifications to the Benjamin Franklin Agreement.
7. Legal report on apprenticeship extensions.
8. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates.
9. Discussion of communications.
A . Jennifer Sommer, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Health and Wellness, Walmart.
10. The Upcoming 2011 meeting dates are:
1/5 , 2/2, 3/2, 4/6, 5/4, 6/1, 8/3, 9/7, 10/5,11/2, 12/7
11. Discussion of audit/ Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.