Meeting of 1/5/11
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1E, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 12/5/10 meeting.
3. Parties to appear (Closed Session):
A. 10:00 a.m. - Jose Dovale / DO -11 - 090
B. 10:15 a.m. - U.S. Vision Representative to discuss policies regarding customer record requests. (DO-11-050 May go into closed session for discussion)
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates.
A. Erika Bush
6. Discussion of communications.
A . Regina Clavette - requesting reinstatement of apprenticeship has not passed pre-requisite exams.
B. Communications from For Eyes Employees.
1. Helene Watson, 2. Victoria R. Rowen, 3. Claire Selvitello.
7. The Upcoming 2011 meeting dates are:
2/2, 3/2, 4/6, 5/4, 6/1, 8/3, 9/7, 10/5,11/2, 12/7
8. Alan VanTassel to present CE Audit cases pending Prosecutions.
9. Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .