Meeting of 1/5/11
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1E, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 12/5/10 meeting.
3. Parties to appear (Closed Session):
A. 10:00 a.m. - Jose Dovale / DO -11 - 090
B. 10:15 a.m. - U.S. Vision Representative to discuss policies regarding customer record requests. (DO-11-050 May go into closed session for discussion)
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates.
A. Erika Bush
6. Discussion of communications.
A . Regina Clavette - requesting reinstatement of apprenticeship has not passed pre-requisite exams.
B. Communications from For Eyes Employees.
1. Helene Watson, 2. Victoria R. Rowen, 3. Claire Selvitello.
7. The Upcoming 2011 meeting dates are:
2/2, 3/2, 4/6, 5/4, 6/1, 8/3, 9/7, 10/5,11/2, 12/7
8. Alan VanTassel to present CE Audit cases pending Prosecutions.
9. Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.