Meeting of 2/2/11
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1E, Boston, MA at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 1/5/11 meeting.
3. Parties to appear :
A. 10:00 a.m. - David Wallace, Apprentice Training
B. 10:30 a.m. - Amanda Sladewski -started new apprenticeship wants prior exam time.
C. 11:00 a.m. - Heidi Walsh, X Do -4740 - 1999
D. 11:15 a.m. - Nassima Aneziane -Completed apprenticeship, has not passed ABO & NCLE, tried 3 times.
E. 11:30 a.m. - Vianny Martinez, - Completed apprentice, tried Abo 3x's has not passed.
F. 11:45 a.m. - Joanna Valentin, Completed apprenticeship, Passed ABO, working on NCLE.
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates.
6. Discussion of communications.
7. The Upcoming 2011 meeting dates are:
3/2, 4/6, 5/4, 6/1, 8/3, 9/7, 10/5,11/2, 12/7
8. Presentation of the CE Audit.
9. Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.