Meeting of 4/6/11
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1E, Boston, MA at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 3/2/11 meeting.
3. Introduction of Deputy Director Casey Atkins.
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall
Kellie G. Keplinger, #4968
Robin A. Carvalho, #5492
Roxanne Cormier Plante, #4609
6. Discussion of communications.
A. Amanda Sladewski - started new apprenticeship
wants prior exam time.
B. Michael Nicolas - Apprentice Extension
C. Joseph Doyle - Special reinstate request pursuant to 235 CMR 2.12 (2)
D. Copies of applications submitted by Terry Feingold (regarding For Eyes employees)
1. Helene Watson
2. Claire Selvitella
3. Christopher Chadwell
4. Expedito DeAlmeida
E. Practical examination results.
6. 2011 meeting dates are 5/4, 6/1, 8/3, 9/7, 10/5,11/2, 12/7.
7. Presentation of the CE Audit/ Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.