Meeting of 8/4/10
Held at 1000 Washington Street, Room 1C
at 10:00 a.m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 6/2/10 meeting.
3. Parties to appear:
A.) 10:00 a. m. - Blair Wong and David Wallace to discus students work status after graduation.
B.) 10:30 a. m. - Ron Amster, Territory Director, Cambridge Eye Doctors and Vision World and Union President David Armer to discuss the duties of salesperson.
C.) 11:30 a. m. - Kimberly Mars, Store Manager and Joann Roscio, District Manager to discuss the inspections at Lenscrafter's, in North Attleboro.
D.) 1:15 p. m. - Thomas Pappavaselio with 2 apprentices to discuss apprentice reinstatements.
4. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates.
Pamela R. O'Donnell
Enrique C. Palacios
5. Discussion of communications.
A.) ABO/NCLE Results.
B.) Vision Expo
C.) Correspondence from Walmart regarding apprentices
6. Discussion of a Thank you party for former Board Member Carleton.
7. Investigative Unit Supervisor, Alan Van Tassel to discuss audit/case report.
8A. Investigative Conference (Closed Session Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 112, §65C)
Discussion of ongoing Investigative matters.
8B. Quasi-Judicial Session. (Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, 18, 5(d)
Final Decision and Order (Hearing Officer Ittleman) - DO -10 - 333.
9. The Upcoming 2010 Meeting dates are 9/1, 10/6, 11/3, 12/1.
10. A motion to adjourn.