Meeting of 8/4/10
Held at 1000 Washington Street, Room 1C
at 10:00 a.m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 6/2/10 meeting.
3. Parties to appear:
A.) 10:00 a. m. - Blair Wong and David Wallace to discus students work status after graduation.
B.) 10:30 a. m. - Ron Amster, Territory Director, Cambridge Eye Doctors and Vision World and Union President David Armer to discuss the duties of salesperson.
C.) 11:30 a. m. - Kimberly Mars, Store Manager and Joann Roscio, District Manager to discuss the inspections at Lenscrafter's, in North Attleboro.
D.) 1:15 p. m. - Thomas Pappavaselio with 2 apprentices to discuss apprentice reinstatements.
4. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates.
Pamela R. O'Donnell
Enrique C. Palacios
5. Discussion of communications.
A.) ABO/NCLE Results.
B.) Vision Expo
C.) Correspondence from Walmart regarding apprentices
6. Discussion of a Thank you party for former Board Member Carleton.
7. Investigative Unit Supervisor, Alan Van Tassel to discuss audit/case report.
8A. Investigative Conference (Closed Session Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 112, §65C)
Discussion of ongoing Investigative matters.
8B. Quasi-Judicial Session. (Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, 18, 5(d)
Final Decision and Order (Hearing Officer Ittleman) - DO -10 - 333.
9. The Upcoming 2010 Meeting dates are 9/1, 10/6, 11/3, 12/1.
10. A motion to adjourn.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.