Meeting of 9/1/10
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1G, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 8/4/10 meeting.
3. George Weber, Director of Professional Licensure to appear.
4. 10:15 a. m. - Closed Session - Kimberly Mars, Store Manager and Joann Roscio, District Manager to appear to discuss inspections at Lenscrafter's, in North Attleboro.
5. 11:00 a. m. parties to appear and request apprentice extensions:
A. Maria (Cila) Carvalho, requesting reinstatement of 03 apprenticeship together with her Manager Michelle Bolarinho, the Regional Manager, Michael J. Horan from Eye Health Vision Center.
B. Patricia Pugliesi, completing apprenticeship 10/2, is hoping to receive a passing NCLE and ABO score in November.
C. Former Apprentice (97), Umberto Rossetti, to discuss options. (617) 953-2900
D. Previous discussed by Corey Grant, Walmart - Donna White 6/30/2008 passed ABO trying to pass NCLE is scheduled looking for apprentice extension until November.
6. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall Certificates.
7. Discussion of communications.
A. Communications received from apprentice training.
B. Communication to Patrick Phelan, Luxottica.
C. Communication to Ron Amster, Territory Director, Cambridge Eye Doctors and Vision World and Union Vice President Mary Dado.
8. Investigative Unit Supervisor, Alan Van Tassel to discuss audit.
9. Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)
10. The Upcoming 2010 Meeting dates are 10/6, 11/3, 12/1.