Date: January 11, 2013
Place: Room 1A
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:30 am
1. Meeting Called to Order
2. Review regular and executive minutes from the September 14, 2012 Meeting
3. TEC Applications/Provisional Certificates
4. TCH Applications
- OSD Consulting LLC
Course Name/ Course ID No./ # of TCHs
Nor’easter Emergency Preparedness Tabletop Training Exercise /DWT-2012-125/ 4.0 TCH
- New England Water Works Association
Course Name /Course ID No. /# of TCHs
January 2013 Monthly Meeting – Session 1 /DWT-2012-123/ 1.0 TCH
Employing GIS and Mobile Technologies to Support Asset
Management and Systems Operations
Management Plan – Your Blueprint to Success
January 2013 Monthly Meeting – Session 2 /DWT-2012-124/ 1.0 TCH
Fundamentals of Water Quality in Tanks Investment in Infrastructure for Economic Development and Preservation of the Largest Untapped Aquifer in New Hampshire
5. Report from Board Counsel
6. Items from Board Chairman
Review Policy for Training Requirements to Sit for Exams
- Section II.1.d. – Should candidates with OIT not be required to take the Basic Treatment Training Course?
- Section IX. – Are experience requirements too restrictive?
- Items not reasonably Anticipated by the Chair
- Application Review
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.