Date: February 3, 2012
Place: Room 1D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:30 am
1. Meeting Called to Order
2. Review regular and executive minutes from the January 13, 2012 Meeting
3. TEC Applications/Provisional Certificates
4. TCH Applications
- Mueller Company
Course Name / Course ID No. / # of TCHs
Valve and Hydrant Repair and Maintenance / DWT-2012-3 / 2.0 TCH
5. Report from Board Counsel
6. Investigative Closed Session (MGL. c. 112, §65C) (I.A)
7. Items from Board Chairman
- Discussion of 236 CMR 4.01(14) Special Provisions for Small System Operators – Class 1 and 2 Systems
- Update on Implementation of New Requirements/Waivers
Letter from James F. Smith asking for a waiver of the Basic Treatment Course
Letter from Chris Perry asking for a waiver of the Basic Distribution Course
Letter from Eric Barber asking for a waiver of the Basic Treatment Course
9. Application Review
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.